They have awarded us different prizes for our work and the social impact that we have generated..
- Prize awarded by the jury of the XX Award March 8 Maria Aurèlia Capmany – Intergenerational Dialogue 2006. Barcelona City Council.
- Plate Francesc Macià 2005. Recognition of the role of the entity in the field of labor improvement for Roma women. Generalitat of Catalonia. Department of Labor and Industry.
- Equity Award – difference between men and women 2002 for the best social innovation project, obtained jointly with the FACEPA women’s group and the Heura women’s group. Catalan Institute for Women.
- Success story of the ROM-ACT project (Extending the access of Roma women to non-formal and informal validation systems) by the European Commission. This project was coordinated by Drom Kotar Mestipen from January 2013 to December 2014.
- Sucessful story of the OED project (Reach, Empowerment and Diversity) by the European Commission. Drom Kotar has participated as a partner in this project from December 2012 to November 2014. Currently, the association is part of the second part of the project, ImplOED, which consists in the implementation of the first.
More information HERE