• Friday and Saturday breakfasts
• Friday and Saturday meals
• Dinner on Friday
• Saturday snack
• Translations (Catalan, Spanish, Romani)
• Playroom service (if required)
Registering for the event does not automatically mean participation. We will be in touch after completing registration form and send you relevant details.
– Roma women without post-compulsory education.
Criteria and Application
A) individually or
B) through an entity (school, association, NGO …)
-Be a Roma woman and have income equal to or less than the minimum wage (SMI) and / or a per capita income below the GDP of her country. *
-It will take into account the income per capita of the family units.The scholarship may include: registration to the congress, accommodation, travel, meals organised in the congress according to the award type (International, State, Autonomous).
The scholarship does NOT include and does not include:
– travel by taxi. ALWAYS prioritize collective transport.
– meals outside the congress or the organization.
– no expenses for private vehicles will be paid.
The number of scholarships is limited and will be granted based on the order of arrival and criteria set forth on the google form. Please read the criteria carefully! In case the number of scholarships is exceeded, a lottery will be held with the scholarship holders.
– speakers who participate in the round tables.
– volunteer people who will participate in the organization and the proper functioning of the congress.
– Girls over 12 years old.
* For the granting of the scholarship will require the presentation of a document that establishes the economic income defined as criterion (IPREM) or, failing that, an affidavit of the person or entity that has contacted the person.