II International Congress of Roma Women: “The Other Women”
For the event we had two registration criteria
With Scholarship or Without Scholarship:
1. REGISTRATION REQUESTING SCHOLARSHIPS:
1.1 CRITERIA: GENERAL CRITERIA:
The scholarships were managed in two ways:
a) individually or
b) through an entity (school, association, NGO …)
Scholarship allocation criteria:
– Be a Roma woman and have an income equal to or lower than the minimum inter-professional salary (SMI) and / or with a per capita income below the country’s GDP. *
-The per capita income of family units will be taken into account. The scholarship included: registration to the congress, lodging, travel, meals organized in the Congress The scholarship did NOT contemplate: – Taxi trips. ALWAYS prioritize public transport.
– meals outside the congress or the organization. – Private vehicle expenses will not be paid. The number of scholarships was limited and was granted based on the order of application and respecting the criteria established below.
– Speakers participating in the round tables.
– Volunteer people who will participate in the organization and the proper functioning of the congress.
– Girls over 12 years old.
* For the granting of the scholarship, an accreditation document for the economic rent defined as a criterion (IPREM) must be presented or, failing that, an affidavit from the person or entity that has contacted the person.
Individual scholarships were limited and resolved by order of application. The Drom Kotar Mestipen Association is the one who made the assessment.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP: Places limited by country and distributed among the organizations of each country. In case there is not the expected demand by different countries, Drom Kotar Mestipen reserves the right to transfer the scholarships and increase their number among the applicant countries.
Important: The organization of the congress did not take charge of the processing of the visas nor the permissions of the assistants to the congress. However, the international scholarship did contemplate the economic expenses of the processing of visas if necessary.
Limited number of scholarships and granted by order of application.
In case there is not the expected demand for the different territories, Drom Kotar Mestipen reserves the right to transfer scholarships and increase the number between territories or entities.
CATALONIA AUTONOMOUS COMMUNITY SCHOLARSHIP:
In the case of the metropolitan area of Barcelona, transportation, and meals were awarded.
For the rest of Catalonia, it was awarded as a state scholarship. In case there is no demand expected by different entities, Drom Kotar Mestipen reserves the right to transfer the scholarships and / or increase their number between entities.
2. REGISTRATION TO THE CONGRESS WITHOUT SCHOLARSHIP: The registration cost € 100 and included: • Material • Breakfast on Friday and Saturday • Friday and Saturday meals • Dinner Friday • Snack Saturday • Translations. (Catalan, Spanish, Roman) • Playroom service (if necessary)
REDUCED PRICE € 40: Students or women who do not work and who have incomes equal to or less than the minimum inter-professional salary (SMI) and / or with a per capita income below the GDP of their country.